WCOWMA Maintenance Provider Workshop (Vernon)
Our new three day maintenance provider workshop is now available in Vernon!
Maintenance Provider Workshop
June 19 – 21, 2017
This three-day workshop will focus on the maintenance, inspection and repair of onsite wastewater systems. Students will spend a half-day in the classroom followed by two and a half days in the field.
Students will be able to use this training toward needed experience quotas, and/or professional development credits.
• Review of the maintenance requirements under the Sewerage System Regulation
• Review of the maintenance requirements of the Standard Practice Manual
• Overview of the reporting documentation for maintenance inspection
• Maintenance processes and procedures for Type 1, 2 & 3 systems
Field Component – Maintenance Inspection and Required Repair & Maintenance on the Following Systems:
• Type 1 timed dose pressurized
• Type 1 demand dose pressurized
• Type 2 pressurized
• Type 3
Where: Vernon, BC
When: June 19 – 21, 2017
Members: $375.00 + GST
Non-Members: $475.00 + GST
• Should have completed training for Planner and Installer
• Have a good understanding of the requirements for O & M under SPM V3
• Have an understanding of the components in various types of systems
• Wear appropriate boots, gloves, reflective vests and face masks
• Be ready to be hands-on